European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Erasmus+ Alliance for Innovation Action
June 2022- July 2025 (36 months)
ENVISIONAlliances aims to develop a novel learning framework that brings together private enterprises with researchers and academics. Through the organisation of matchmaking and networking initiatives, the project will encourage collaboration and joint-venture creation between the academic and the business sector. ENVISIONAlliances will work with universities to promote this learning framework and make it accessible to academics and researchers, thus ensuring long-term sustainability of its results.
ENVISIONAlliances will also lead to the creation of a new higher education curriculum and course on Entrepreneurial Competence, that will deliver the insights and entrepreneurial skills developed through the project in line with the EntreComp Framework, to the next generation of researchers and business leaders, particularly in the fields of STEM with a focus on green and digital sectors.
Key project outcomes
● Organisation of mentoring opportunities in the form of Entrepreneurship Residency Programmes for researchers, lecturers, other university staff and even Master/Doctoral candidates and Post-doctoral researchers.
● Provision of preparatory courses.
● Turku University (FI), coordinator
● Acceler8 (MT)
● ACROSSLIMITS (MT)
● Maribor University (SLO)
● Technical University Delft (NL)
● SAXION Foundation (NL)
● University of Murcia (ES)
● Arcinno oy (FI)
● Web2Learn (GR)