European Commission- Erasmus+ Greek National Agency
Erasmus+ Key Action 2
September 2018 – August 2020 (24 months)
Open access resource,
The CRETE project offered innovative and high quality training to electronic engineers in all emerging technologies of the 4th industrial revolution. The modules in nanoelectronics, nanophotonics, artificial intelligence, robotics, data science, neural networks, machine learning, management, innovation & entrepreneurship aimed to complete the existing conventional course curricula of the consortium universities.
The project empathised the teaching of contemporary educational methods to academics to provide highly skilled and competitive graduate students. The project developed courses in problem solving learning strategies for engineers, online teaching & assessment methods and performing open science research. All project’s modules are accessible for free through the project’s educational platform.
Key project outcomes
● Online modules in the following categories: hard skills-related modules, soft skills-related modules, and teaching science modules.
● Training intensive courses.
● Technological Educational Institute of Crete (GR), coordinator
● Instituto Politecnico do Porto (PT)
● Thomas More University Mechelen-Antwerp (BE)
● University of Warsaw (PL)
● Aalborg University (DK)
● EVM (ES)
● Web2Learn (GR)