Nanotechnology is among the fastest growing fields in STEM Sciences. iPEN project (Innovative Photonics Education in Nanotechnology) has as a primary objective to provide an education training program to young researchers (postgraduate, Research students) in the most common used photonic tools & techniques in a Nanotechnology Laboratory. iPEN project during its development will include the development of online & offline modules, the organization of intensive courses, that will foster the photonic learning skills of young researchers in the field of Nanotechnologies.
iPEN project consists from a multinational consortium, with partners from Greece, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, and Israel. All the partners have demonstrated a strong record in the fields of education and research in photonics and in various fields of nanotechnology.
A Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE) project running from September 2017 to August 2020.
- Politechnico di Milano / The Physics Department / Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
- University of Twente / MENSA NanoLab , The Netherlands
- Friendrich – Alexander Universiteit Erlangen , Germany
- Institute of Electronic Structure and Lasers / Ultrafast Laser Micro and Nano Processing Laboratory , Greece
- Web2Learn Greece
- Bar Ilan University / BINA Research Center, Israel
- Weizmann Institute of Technology /Department of Science Teaching , Israel
- Sami Shamoon College of Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Israel
- Holon Institute of Technology /The Faculty of Engineering, Israel
- Machba – Interuniversity Computation Center , Israel
- Ben Gurion University of the Negev /Department of Life Sciences & Solar National Center , Israel
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology /Nano Based Devices Laboratory , Israel
Duration: September 2017-August 2020